ANNOUNCEMENT

Thursday, May 24, 2012
Hello everyone!

I have a good news for all of you! Due to insistent public demands, I'll be adding a new and exciting section in my blog, and this will require the participation of everyone. Since most of you have been sharing your sex experiences through comments, and have been asking for my advise (which really flatters me, thank you! *wink*) every now and then, I'm excited to inform you that starting today, you're all most welcome to send me your TRUE TO LIFE sex stories through email, not just for me to read but for others as well since I'll be posting it to my blog with your signature or A.K.A on it. So what are you waiting for? Start remembering and writing your most exciting stories NOW!

EMAIL: angelagonzales.mail@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment