Crush and Burn

Thursday, August 18, 2011
My group of friends, formed way back in high school is a very tight-knit group made up of mostly guys and a few of us girls, who were just considered “one of the boys.” In one particular out-of-town trip, we planned on having a mini-party. Some went to the nearby grocery and market to do the shopping, while the rest of us stayed home to do other chores. There were four of us left at the vacation house: me and three other guys, including my crush.


While the others were gone, my crush and I went inside the bedroom to watch a movie. The other two guys went in the next room to play cards. I couldn’t get into the movie because I was thinking about what to talk about with my crush. When I glanced at him, I found him staring already (I was like, Oh my god!). It felt awkward but I maintained eye contact. He then stood up, firmly placed his hand behind my neck, and kissed me, his tongue forcing its way into my open mouth. He stopped and guided my hand to his crotch area. I felt his cock hard, ready for action. I was still sitting on the bed and knowing what he wanted. I said, “We can’t use the bed - it’s too squeaky.” In a low voice, he told me not to worry. We kissed and groped each other like there was no tomorrow. As his hands went down my shorts and into my panties, I let out a repressed moan. When he opened his pants to reveal his erect soldier, I knelt down give him the best blowjob a guy can get.

Afterward, he propped me up, my hands against the wall, and my legs spread wide open. He pulled my shorts and panties down. He has his jeans pulled down already. I reminded him about how the others might catch us but he told me, he’ll take care of it. He had one of his hands on my ass and one on my mouth. He thrust deep in and I couldn’t help but scream. I was on the verge of biting his finger off. We were like that for almost an hour. I even felt him burst inside me. We finished right on time. The gate creaked suddenly - the others were back from the grocery, telling us it was time to cook. Needless to say we already had the main course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment